DO NOT DESPISE THE DAYS OF LITTLE BEGINNINGS
Bible Text: Zech 4 vs 10; 8 -10, Mark 4 vs 30 – 32
- Everything starts small and usually in seed form
- God learnt a big lesson when He created Adam, a grown up man. He made God regret. Gen 6 vs 6
- To correct His own mistake when He sent Christ, He came as a baby. Isaiah 9 vs 6
- Anything and everything big today, started off small
- How long does it take to establish a brand and get a reputation in business? Do not despise your mall beginnings!
- No Nation, business, Ministry or Family was born in a day. Maturing and establishing takes time.
- No child can fly, until he can run and he cannot run except he can walk, he cannot walk before crawling. Life is in phases and men are in sizes.
- You are a carrier of greatness seeds, so you can’t be afraid
- The result to start small seems like nothing today, so it was for every great business when they started. They turned out big because they did not despise their little beginnings! Ezra 3 vs 8 – 13
- A lot of people, business that failed, failed because they were never in agreement with their little beginning, they despise their foundation.
- Sometimes our effort seem hopelessly out of scale with the task at hand, but in God our efforts are important regardless.
- Whatever looks small today can become great. In everything, seed is an oak tree. Small is Essential
- Heaven is happy to see your start. If you can start, you can become great. Luke 1 vs 7
- If God never despises the little beginnings, why should you? John 6 vs 8. “What are they among so many? “
- I encourage you to invoke Jesus in your small beginnings.
- The power to increase and multiply is with Him!
- To despise means to disregard to look down on
- When we despise out little beginning fear set in, then doubt, self-doubt discouraging us from giving our best to the assignment at hand because we feel it is little!
- Small beginnings require dedication and commitment
- Small beginnings often lack supports and encouragements that is why scripture admonishes us not to despise
- It is in your small beginnings lie your big ending.
- Heb 13:5, never forget that God is on your side, you can remain confident in the fact that faithful is He who has begun a good work in you. 1 Thess 5:23
Remember All promotion comes from God!.