WHEN GOD DOESN’T MAKE SENSE
2 Tim 3:12,11; Dan 3:17 – 18; James 1:2 -4, 12; Isaiah 45 vs 15, Eccl 11:5 -6; Isaih 55:8 – 9; Rom 8:28; Jer 29:5 – 12; Deut 8: 2 -3
Part 1: When God Seems Silence
- This teaching series is set up for us to draw purpose from life’s troubles and strength from God’s word
- It promises to provide blueprint for finding peace in the midst of tough times and staying strong in faith even when God doesn’t make sense
- It is learning how to deal with God’s season of silence, encourage yourself in life’s storms and how to find lord’s blessings in adversity
- Sometimes the ways of god just don’t make sense and if you live long enough you will definitely be confronted by happening you will not understand
- What is faith? Heb 11:1, it is the determination to believe when the proof is not provided and when the questions are not answered.
- God’s heavenly plans do not always make earthly sense
- Faith is a choice to trust God, even when life does not seem to make sense!
- What does breakthrough mean to you? Is it the same with God?
- When you understand the concept of destiny, you will know that a baby child is not born just because a man and a woman slept together. Do! A man and a woman had to sleep together because a child must be born!
- Just because God is silent, doesn’t mean He is absent
- Just because you don’t hear Him, doesn’t mean He doesn’t hear you
- Just because you do not feel His presence does not mean He is not with you!
Mark 6:17 – 19; 26 -28, Mathew 11: 2 -6
- What was John the Baptist purpose? Did he accomplish that?
- Can we agree that John’s purpose was accomplished but not in the way, John planned!
- John’s purpose was fulfilled but not according to John’s script.
- Pro 19:21 “Many are the plans in a person’s heart but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails” (NIV& MSG)
- Must times when our plan fails, we give in to despair not knowing that God has a better purpose
- Hopecity is not my plan but it is God’s purpose!
- We must learn never to interpret the goodness of God through our circumstances;instead, we interpret our circumstances through the goodness of God!
- Do not ask is God good base your circumstances.
- Whose plan is your Faith? In your plan or God’s purpose?
- I may not understand the plan but I trust God’s purpose!
- You will never understand the plan but choose to put absolute faith in His purpose
- Luke 22:42, Jesus never liked the plan of the cross, at that moment, God seem silence, in attentive to the cries of Jesus (Math 27:46)
- Everything in our Christian faith hangs on that moment of silence from heaven, that moment brought salvation to humanity!
- Are you in your own moment of silence? You are not alone!
- You don’t have to understand the plan, you don’t have to like the plan just trust in the
Heb13:5, “Never leave you nor forsake you”
- I want to encourage you to always interpret your circumstances through the goodness of god.
- God can’t be anything else, but good that is His character
- Rom 8:28, all things including your failures
You will Rise!